How can a Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer justify your case?
When you or a loved one gets injured due to the negligence or carelessness of another person or entity, you need to know where to turn.
At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we have the experience you need to successfully resolve your case. Our Trenton Personal Injury Attorneys will get to the bottom of what happened and discover who was negligent.
We are going to work to recover the compensation you need for all of your injury-related expenses.
Types of Personal Injury Cases In Trenton
The term “personal injury” covers a broad range of laws. When we talk about personal injury claims and lawsuits, we are discussing injuries that arise due to the careless, negligent, or intentional actions of another person, company, or entity.
- Car Accidents And Truck Accidents – During the Latest Reporting Year in New Jersey, we know there were over 270,000 vehicle crashes. Out of those, more than 61,000 of them were injury crashes. Careless and reckless driving behavior was the blame in many instances.
- Pedestrian And Bicycle Crashes – These are the users of the most vulnerable roadway. Nearly every bicyclist and pedestrian crash results in an injury.
- Premises Injuries – Slip and Fall incidents are the most common premises injuries, but people get hurt in a variety of ways due to property owner carelessness and negligence.
- Medical Mistakes – Johns Hopkins researchers say that medical mistakes are the Third Leading Cause of Death in the country. Thousands of people are injured due to medical malpractice each year, primarily through medication mistakes, infections acquired in the hospital, surgical errors, misdiagnosis, missed diagnoses, and more.
- Defective Products – Defective products can lead to serious consumer injuries or illnesses. They are caused by poor designs, manufacturing mistakes, and incorrect or misleading labels.
- Workplace Accidents – Employers must ensure the safety of their workers by providing the proper training and equipment necessary for them to do their jobs. The Bureau of Labor Statistics says that there were around 2.8 million nonfatal worker injuries or illnesses during the latest reporting year.
- Dog Bites – Approximately 4.6 million dog bites occur each year. The Centers for Disease Control says that around 800,000 seek treatment for these bites in the hospital.
Keep in mind that most personal injury cases must be filed within two years from the date of the injury.
How does the personal injury claim process work?
An injury victim may find the personal injury claim process a challenging one. However, it is not if you know what steps to follow. Some of the steps are:
- Discover who is the at-fault party
- Collect evidence
- Have an analysis of your injuries
- Seek medical treatment
- Review the recovery process
- Try to reach a settlement
- Compensation payout will take place
There may be many legal and financial issues in a personal injury claim. Therefore, you need to be careful about how you are proceeding with the claim process.
Need Legal Help? Get in touch with Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or someone you care about has been harmed due to the negligent or careless actions of another person, please seek legal assistance as soon as possible. We are going to get to work so we can pursue the compensation you need. It can comprise of
- Your past and future medical expenses related to the injury
- Lost income and benefits if you cannot work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against a negligent party
To get answers to any of the questions in your case you can discuss your case. A Trenton personal injury lawyer can address all your issues and provide different legal options. Schedule a Free Consultation by Clicking Here or calling 609-656-0909.