B-2 Visas Lawyer in Philadelphia

Call: 215-673-7733

Many individuals and families throughout the world wish to come to the United States in order to visit a friend or loved one, or to see our country’s great attractions. Maybe you and your family wish to make a trip to Disney World, to see the sights of the “Big Apple” or perhaps you are hoping to see the charm right here in Philadelphia. Regardless of whether your reason is for tourism purposes, medical treatment, or for sheer pleasure, it is important for your entry and stay in the United States that you secure a B-2 visa. A B-2 visa, otherwise known as a tourist visa, is a temporary visa which allows you to stay in the United States for a specific limited amount of time.

Helping Our Clients to Obtain Visitor Visas

In order to be admitted into the United States as a tourist, it is necessary to obtain a B-2 visitor’s visa. In order to be eligible to receive a B-2 visa, there are certain requirements which one has to meet. Legal representation in this process can increase the likelihood of success, and make this process much smoother. At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., our Philadelphia B-2 Visas Attorneys have represented many clients who have applied for B-2 visitor’s visas. A Philadelphia Immigration Lawyer at our office can help you, whether you are seeking to be admitted to this country or to have your stay in this country extended.

We Represent Tourists and Medical Visitors

Philadelphia B-2 Visas Immigration Lawyer
The attorneys at The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., have represented our clients who have applied for and obtained numerous types of visas. In order to visit the United States as a tourist or for medical care, you must be approved for a B-2 visa. Applications for these types of visas receive significantly closer scrutiny than they did in the past. Therefore, it is critical to complete the forms correctly, provide appropriate support, and file your submissions in a timely manner.

If you are already present in the United States on a B-2 which is set to expire, we can assist you with a request for an extension. Our visa lawyers can help you file for an extension so that you are able to remain in the United States for a longer period of time. In certain instances, if your needs change, we may be able to help you find an alternative visa, or help you with to apply for a green card if that is an option you are interested in pursuing.

Contact Us for a Free Consultation

The visa application process can be complex and time-consuming. We can assist you and advise you through the process. If you are interested in visiting the United States, or are already present in this country and wish to extend your visa, you should seek guidance from an immigration law. Our staff is fluent in numerous languages, including English, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, and Spanish. Contact our Philadelphia B-2 Attorneys online, or call 215-673-7733 (Philadelphia ) or 609-656-0909 in New Jersey to schedule a Free Initial Consultation.

This content was written on behalf of Greg Prosmushkin.