Fiancé Visa Attorney

The attorneys at The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin P.C. can assist clients seeking to apply for a Fiancé Visa, allowing a United States citizen to bring his or her fiancé into the country to wed.

This is a vital first step in bringing your loved one into the country and will make obtaining a green card much more straightforward after marriage. A lawyer in our office can guide clients after a smooth transition into marriage and life in the United States.

To qualify to apply for a Fiancé Visa:

  • The client must be a legal United States citizen;
  • The client must intend to marry within 90 days of bringing his/her fiancé into the country;
  • Both the client and fiancé must be free to marry and have had any previous marriages legally terminated by divorce, annulment, or death; and
  • The client and fiancé have met at least once in the 2 years before applying for the petition.

If a client and his or her fiancé have acquired a Fiancé Visa and married within 90 days, the client’s spouse can apply for permanent residency without needing to leave the country. It is important to have an immigration lawyer on your side to direct the process and avoid making any minor mistakes in an application that could hinder the chances of a smooth and pleasant wedding and new life in the country.

Excited to start the process for you and your fiancé? Contact an Immigration Attorney at The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. online, or call for a free consultation: (215)-799-9990