When you go into a store or another building, do you diligently check all of your surroundings to make sure you are safe? Most of us do not because we trust that the property owner has done their due diligence to keep us safe. However, if you need a Premises Liability Attorney, we are here to help.
At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., our knowledgeable and experienced team will get to work on figuring out what happened, gather evidence, and move to secure the compensation you need for all of your injury-related expenses.
You Should Expect Safety
As we take some time today to review the most common ways people get hurt on another person’s property, please know that you should seek medical assistance for any injuries that occur. Even if you do not think you are seriously injured in a premises injury case, let a doctor make a determination about any necessary treatment. Some injuries do not show symptoms until hours or even days after they occur. We commonly see the following injuries in these cases:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
As we go over the common causes of these cases, please know that this is not a complete list and to always seek advice from an attorney concerning your particular case.
- Slip and Fall/Trip and Fall Accidents – These happen much more often than they should and are largely preventable. Wet floors, loose carpeting, obstacles, uneven walking surfaces, and more are all likely to cause slips and trips.
- Poor maintenance – Property owners should regularly inspect and maintain every part of their premises. Whether a business, government property, or private residence, regular maintenance will go a long way towards preventing major patron injuries. Stairs, store displays, shelving, elevators, escalators, benches, and any other area people have access to all need to be inspected regularly.
- Restaurants – Restaurant owners and workers have all the same responsibilities as other property owners as well as the added care that needs to be taken when handling, storing, and cooking food to prevent patrons from becoming ill.
- Private residences – When you go to someone’s private residence, you should be made aware of anything that could be hazardous. Private property owners must take the same care that any other property owner does to keep guests safe.
How We Can Get You Compensation
You should never have to be concerned about your safety when you are legally allowed to be on another person’s property. This extends to businesses, government property, as well as private residences. If you have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner, The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. are standing by. We will work tirelessly to secure compensation for the following:
- All of your Medical Expenses
- Lost income and benefits if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the property owner
If you need a Lindenwold Premises Liability Attorney, you can contact us for a Free Consultation By Clicking Here or calling 609-656-0909.