Philadelphia Auto Accident Lawyer
Many people face auto accidents due to the negligence of others. It is essential to know that taking the proper steps after an accident is vital to safeguarding your future.
At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., our legal professionals are here to review exactly what happened in your crash and answer any questions you may have about moving forward. We have years of experience in this industry and have helped numerous accident victims overcome tough times after a crash. With us, you can get the maximum possible compensation for your losses and damages. We ensure fast response to our customers and will demonstrate our complete loyalty while fighting for your rights.
Everyone should be aware of the best ways to handle auto accident cases, especially since Pennsylvania sees over a hundred thousand accidents every year. If you are familiar with the car accident statistics reported in PennDOT, you know that the number of car accidents and damages that people face each year is an eye-opener. Statistics for every year are recorded on the platform.
What to do after an auto accident
Auto accidents can be devastating and completely change victims’ lives. It is essential to be proactive in ensuring your rights. You can take some steps to keep yourself and your loved ones safer after an accident.
- Do not leave the accident site– Car accident victims should always stop after an accident, even if there are no injuries or the accident is minor.
- Protect the scene– Make sure you take precautionary measures to prevent further crashes or losses. You can do this by keeping your flashers on or setting up flares. During the night, you can use a flashlight to be safe. Many people who face hit and run accidents forget to follow these precautions, and it can result in more devastation.
- Call the police– This step should not be missed in any circumstances. Call the police and report the incident no matter what type of crash it is. If you wish to file a claim with the insurance company later, a police report will be required. Exchange all information with the police when they arrive.
- Don’t refuse an ambulance– Call the ambulance and board it to reach the hospital for medical assistance. Many people might not feel pain immediately after motor vehicle accidents because their bodies are in shock. Also, there are some types of health issues that can take days or even months to appear. Proper medical attention after the accident can be of great help. You should take all recommended medications, tests, and treatments when you arrive at the hospital.
- Make a proper record– Do not rely on your memory alone – you must write down every important thing about the accident as well as the statement that you gave to police officers. You will also need to record the information of any eyewitnesses present at the site. Take pictures or videos of the site, note the contact numbers of eyewitnesses, and record their statements. Be sure to do this whether it is a drunk driving accident or any other type of crash.
- Notify your insurance company– Apart from taking the above steps, it is vital to inform your insurance company as soon as you can.
- Protect your rights– Consult a legal professional to file your car accident claim.
Fast results for your car accident injury claim
One drive in Philadelphia rush hour traffic is enough to demonstrate how easy it is to be involved in an auto accident. The truth of the matter is that crashes happen at all hours in Philadelphia, not just during typical commute time.
Driving and commutes are part of our everyday routine, so we typically do not fear this daily and necessary activity. But crash statistics paint a very dangerous driving landscape.If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an auto accident, you most likely have many questions regarding what your next steps should be. You might also try to figure out who is at fault. Who is responsible for paying for the damages? Who will bear the medical expenses? How will you address your lost wages or compensation? In such a chaotic situation, only an expert Philadelphia car accident lawyer can rescue you from such a situation.
Getting your compensation after a car accident in Philadelphia
Negligent and Reckless Driving causes thousands of crashes each year in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Many of these crashes cause severe injuries to others. In some cases, the injuries are fatal. Accident victims deserve to be compensated for the damage they have suffered. However, it takes an experienced and aggressive Philadelphia car accident lawyer to ensure that the victims actually receive this compensation in the end. With car accident cases, professionals typically work on a contingency basis. This means hiring a professional will not burn a hole in your pocket, because they get paid when you do.
Sadly, even if you perceive a car crash as minor, you may end up with some physical troubles later. Many injuries are not immediately evident, and some medical conditions can arise even years after an accident. Therefore, when you decide to talk to a professional, ensure that you dealing with trustworthy individuals that can guide you through the process to getting your deserved compensation for your loss, pain, and suffering.
You can find such professionals at The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. We have extensive experience in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients over the years. Renowned for our intelligent and proactive style of representation, we refuse to let insurance companies mistreat our clients, and we do not encourage clients to settle for anything less than they deserve.
We also ensure that our clients are heard and kept informed about every proceeding of the case. While you may want to neglect a minor injury, our experienced professionals help you understand your case’s worth and how you can benefit and stay healthy in the long run.
How can a Philadelphia car accident lawyer help you?
It is not easy to file a personal injury claim after an auto accident. A lot of hard work happens on the back end, even before preparing a case. After a tragic accident, you are also probably not physically or mentally ready to do it all by yourself. That is why we will do all the hectic and time-consuming work on your behalf.
Even in situations when you are willing to handle the required work alone, it may be difficult for you to understand the ins and outs of your specific case. Whether or not it is not your first time dealing with an auto accident lawsuit, each case is different. Any missed attempt or incomplete work can lead to the rejection of your case in court.
Greg Prosmushkin has tremendous experience in auto accident cases — what seems overwhelming to you can be a quick and easy job for him. Experienced car accident attorneys also have trusted resources to negotiate and deal with insurance companies, which can end up being your biggest nightmare while preparing an auto accident lawsuit.
One of the most crucial tasks is to represent you in court if needed. After the paperwork is done, Mr. Prosmushkin will start a case in court if your situation is not solved yet. He will defend you against the other party’s legal professional, and his expertise will help you win the lawsuit. The statute of limitations will be strictly followed so that you do not have to face any further legal issues.
- They can handle many types of cases
We seek full and fair compensation for clients who have been injured in a wide variety of accident types in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Reach out to us for help if you have been involved in any of the following:
- Pedestrian Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Truck Accident
- Boating Accident
- Mass Transit Accident
- SEPTA Accident
Whether you sustained broken bones, whiplash, a head injury, or a Spinal Injury, you can rest assured that our team is well-equipped to handle your case. We also pursue wrongful death claims on behalf of families who have lost loved ones in Fatal Auto Accidents.
- They will prepare your case correctly
One might wonder what “preparation” means when it comes to an auto accident case. Truthfully, auto accident cases can be more complicated than one could ever imagine. In most auto accident cases, two parties are involved, and both parties do not agree on their own level of fault. The blame game starts here. A Philadelphia auto accident lawyer will listen to your accident incident carefully and consider all aspects of what happened. He will prepare the documentation for your case where it is evident that the other involved party is at fault. This process also involves taking input from the eyewitnesses at the location and collecting evidence that supports your case.If the other party can prove that you are the one at fault or that you share a certain degree of responsibility, you would lose the case and not secure any compensation for the accident. Therefore, proper planning for the court case is even more essential than what actually occurred at the scene.
What damages can you recover after a car accident?
The extent of loss and damages can vary from person to person. It is best to thoroughly evaluate all losses before filing a claim in order to get sufficient compensation. You can request compensation for everything from injuries to treatment costs, vehicle damages, lost wages, pain, and suffering. Here are some more details about the damages that you can recover:
- Property damage— If the car accident damaged your vehicle, house, or any other property, you can include it in your claim.
- Medical expenses— The treatment recommended by your healthcare expert should be followed perfectly. You can add to your claim the cost of all treatments.
- Lost wages— If you could not go to work due to the injuries, you are entitled to get compensation for lost wages.
- Pain and suffering— Apart from injuries, damages, and other losses, you can include in your claim other suffering such as anxiety or depression.
- Wrongful death— If you lost a loved one in the accident, you deserve compensation for it.
Contact an auto accident lawyer in Northeast Philadelphia
The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin P.C. is a renowned law firm that has won clients’ confidence over the years by winning their auto accident cases. They offer an experienced and articulate Philadelphia auto accident lawyer who is essential to obtaining the best compensation.
Perhaps you are unwilling to file a case thinking it might not yield you much compensation. Even in that case, it is always strongly advised to consult a legal professional before making a decision. Talk to someone who has in-depth knowledge of Pennsylvania law and knows how to handle complex accident cases — not doing so could lead to regret and missed opportunity.
At our office, your comfort is paramount. That is why our professionals have mastered several languages including Spanish, Russian, Polish, and Ukrainian. Therefore, do not hesitate regarding a language barrier, as we are here to help. It will not cost you a penny to discuss your auto accident case with one of our professionals.
We offer free initial consultations to all potential personal injury clients. To arrange yours, contact our accident attorneys by calling one of our offices: (215) 673-7733 in Philadelphia, or (609) 656 -0909 in Trenton. You can also Send Us an Email and we will respond promptly.