A contract is a bond, an agreement to render services that were outlined. When a professional breaks an agreement, whether willfully or due to carelessness, they can cause others harm. If you need a Professional Malpractice Attorney, we are here to help.
At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we will work to investigate what happened and move to secure the compensation you deserve. You should not be on the line financially because someone else made a mistake or was careless.
How Is Professional Malpractice Harmful?
Many people think of professional malpractice as something that is simply a broken contract. Please know that people can sustain significant damages and injuries as a result of professional malpractice.
You have probably heard of medical malpractice before and in many ways, professional malpractice is the same thing. Every industry has a professional standard of conduct that they must follow. These standards are established within each industry.
Who can commit professional malpractice?
Think about the different groups you can enter into an agreement with:
- Insurance companies
- Construction firms
If any of those groups fail to follow through on their contractual obligations, they should be held accountable for any damages, losses, or injuries due to the breach of contract.
- In the worst cases of professional malpractice, people can get Injured or killed. This is especially true if an engineer, construction company, or architect makes errors that lead to major accidents.
What About Legal Malpractice?
Legal professionals can also face malpractice lawsuits. Each state sets the rules of professional conduct that attorneys must follow. If the actions an attorney is careless or negligent, or they work in ways that are intended to cause harm to their clients, they could be held liable for malpractice.
How could an attorney be held liable? You have certainly heard of the attorney-client relationship. This relationship can be breached in the following ways:
- A lawyer abuses their client’s finances or settlement
- An attorney makes agreements without their client’s consent
- The attorney neglects to relay important information to their client
- The attorney has a conflict of interest in the case
- An attorney makes errors with a client’s paperwork or misses court deadlines
Let Us Help You
You trust professionals to do exactly what they say they are going to do. If they do not, then you may need to seek legal assistance. These cases can become incredibly complicated. At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we understand the importance of contracts and we know that people can get hurt if agreements are broken.
We want to help if you need a Lindenwold Professional Malpractice Attorney by securing compensation for the following:
- Court costs and legal fees
- Refunds for any services paid for
- Pain and suffering damages
- Restitution for expenses
- Punitive damages against the responsible party
Let us get to work today so you can move forward. You can contact us for a Free Consultation By Clicking Here or calling 609-656-0909.