We know that the last thing you want to think about is an injury occurring to you or a loved one. However, there may come a time when you need a Lindenwold Personal Injury Lawyer. If the negligence or carelessness of another person has caused you harm, you deserve to be treated fairly.
At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., our qualified and experienced team will work to secure the compensation you need for your all of your injury-related expenses.
What Happens In A Lindenwold Personal Injury Case?
Personal injury cases cover a wide range of things that can happen to cause you or a loved one harm. Any time another person, company, or entity is negligent or careless and causes harm, they can be held accountable for the injuries that occur.
Today, we want to discuss some of the common ways in which personal injury cases arise, but please know that this is not a complete list. Always speak with your attorney when making decisions regarding your particular case.
- Car Accidents And Truck Accidents – During the latest reporting year in New Jersey, there were more than 270,000 vehicle crashes. Out of those crashes, there were more than 61,000 injuries. Many of these were caused by reckless driving behavior – impaired driving, distracted driving, speeding, etc.
- Pedestrian And Bicycle Accidents – These incidents often occur due to the same negligent driving behavior that causes regular vehicle crashes, but with more devastating consequences for the victims.
- Premises Injuries – We often hear of slip and fall incidents. They send around one million people to the ER each year. There are also many other ways in which the negligence of another person can cause patron harm.
- Medical Malpractice –Researchers from Johns Hopkins tell us that medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the country and that thousands more are injured. We know they often occur due to medication mistakes, infections acquired in the hospital, surgical errors, misdiagnosis, and more.
- Defective Products – We know that product recalls happen all the time. Consumers are commonly injured due to poorly designed products, products damaged during manufacturing, or products with misleading labels.
- Workplace Accidents – Employers have a duty to ensure the safety of their workers by providing the proper training and equipment necessary.
- Dog Bites – There are around 90 million dogs in US households. Approximately 4.6 million dog bites occur each year.
Let Our Lindenwold Personal Injury Attorneys Help You
Nobody wants to get injured, but there are times when the negligence or carelessness of other people cause us harm. When that happens, you need to secure legal assistance. At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., you can count on having an experienced personal injury team by your side. We will work to investigate what happened so we can secure compensation for the following:
- All of your medical expenses
- Lost income if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages