When you go onto someone else’s property and you have the right to be there, you also have the right to a safe environment. The last thing you should have to worry about is needing a Premises Liability Attorney, but we know that the careless or negligent actions of other people can cause serious injuries.
At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we will be by your side, working to secure the compensation you deserve. It is important that property owners and their employees are held accountable if their actions cause someone else harm.
How Do These Injuries Happen?
We know you probably do not think about all the things that can go wrong when you go onto someone else’s property, but we do. Property owners have a responsibility to their patrons. They must ensure they perform Regular Inspections and Maintenance of their entire property in order to ensure problems are taken care of. Today, we are going to give a brief review of what can happen.
- Slip, Trips, and Falls are incredibly common inside of stores and restaurants. They happen when store employees fail to clean spills or do not put up wet floor signs after mopping. More than one million people go to the ER each year due to slip and fall incidents.
- Chemicals are used at every location. Sometimes they are used for cleaning. Other times, they are part of a company’s operation. Whether keeping patrons or workers safe, companies must ensure proper chemical protocols are in place. This is especially important when it comes to locations with swimming pools and hot tubs. Improper use of chemicals like chlorine can lead to deadly consequences.
- Parking Lots are often not owned by the businesses they serve, but rather by a separate property owner. They are also often neglected. Improperly maintained parking lots can lead to serious injuries.
- Store Shelves and Displays should be regularly inspected and maintained by store employees or they can fall and cause patron injuries. Head injuries and lacerations are common injuries caused due to broken shelves.
- Private Residence Owners are also on the line when it comes to keeping invited guests safe. If there are hazards on a person’s property, they need to be repaired or guests need to be properly warned of a hazardous condition.
What Happens Next?
We understand that you may not know where to turn if you are injured on another person’s property. At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we will sit down with you and discuss your options. If the negligence of a property owner of someone who works for them caused you harm, we will work diligently to secure the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Your medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost income and benefits if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering/loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against those responsible
If you need a Levittown Premises Liability Attorney, you can contact us for a Free Consultation by Clicking Here or calling 215-673-7733.