We enter into plenty of contracts with people – construction companies, accountants, insurers, etc. When you sign a contract with someone, you expect them to uphold their end of the deal. However, if you need a Medical Malpractice Lawyer, we are ready to help.
At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we will not let you be taken advantage of. Let our experienced team get to work on securing the compensation you deserve for all of your expenses related to this incident.
What can happen due to malpractice?
You have probably heard of medical malpractice before. This occurs when a healthcare professional causes injuries to a patient due to their negligent or careless actions. However, medical malpractice is only one type of malpractice. Today, we want to cover some other types of professional malpractice that can cause you harm.
Professional malpractice includes many different things, but you need to know that it can cause real injuries and damages. When a professional is careless, negligent, or willfully deceitful, clients should be able to hold them accountable.
We enter into contracts with various business professionals occasionally. This can include:
- Insurance agents
- Construction companies
It is vital that each of these professionals performs at least to the minimum standard of conduct for their industry. There are times, however, when business professionals fail in their duties. This can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Construction firms taking shortcuts (using low-quality materials, not building a structure to code, etc.).
- An engineering or architectural firm using flawed designs that are not structurally sound.
- Insurance companies refusing services that should be covered per the contract that was signed.
Victims of business malpractice are often left holding the bills for repairs as well as injuries due to what has happened.
When an attorney and client enter into a relationship, there are certain things that are expected. Each state has rules of professional conduct that all attorneys must abide by. Problems occur when:
- An attorney does not inform a client about the information that is important to their case.
- An attorney misuses their client’s finances.
- A client’s consent is not obtained before making agreements.
- There are errors in legal documents or court deadlines are missed.
- The attorney handling the case has a conflict of interest.
We are here to help you today
You do have options if you or a loved one have been Injured because someone else violated a contractor did not perform up to their industry’s standard of conduct. At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we are going to get to work investigating what happened the moment we take you as a client. We want to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve, including:
- Your court costs and legal fees
- Refunds for any services paid for
- Pain and suffering damages
- Restitution for expenses (damages or injuries)
- Punitive damages against the responsible party