There are few things in like that are harder to go through than the loss of a loved one, especially if the reckless or careless actions of someone else were to blame. At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we are here when you need a Bethlehem Wrongful Death Attorney. Let our compassionate and experienced team get to work on your behalf. We will investigate what happened and work to secure the compensation you and your family deserve.
How Do These Cases Arise?
As we continue our discussion today, please understand that there are too many ways in which wrongful death cases arise to list here. Keeping that in mind, you should always talk to a qualified attorney regarding your specific case.
Wrongful death cases happen when the careless or negligent actions of another person, company, or entity cause the death of someone else. The family members of the deceased are responsible for bringing the lawsuit.
Wrongful death cases can become incredibly complex and often require intense investigations. Those accused of wrongful death will certainly have a legal team of their own. These cases are rarely open and close.
- Vehicle Accidents – Negligent drivers are often the cause of fatal crashes in Pennsylvania. During the latest reporting year here, there were more than 1,100 vehicle crash fatalities. These incidents were often caused by drunk drivers, those who were distracted behind the wheel, and those who ignored traffic laws.
- Medical Mistakes – Negligent or careless healthcare providers are responsible for approximately 250,000 deaths in the US each year. In fact, medical errors are the third leading cause of death in this country.
- Criminal Activity – When someone is killed due to the criminal activity of another person, there is often a criminal case involved. Families of the deceased can also bring a civil wrongful death case against the person responsible.
- Workplace Accidents – If an employer has created a hazardous work environment or fails to provide proper training and equipment to employees, they could be held liable in the event their actions cause a worker’s death.
- Product Liability – If you look at the website that tracks current recalls, you will see that the US has a constant list of faulty products that have made it to the market. Defective products can cause major consumer injuries and even death.
We Are Ready To Get To Work for You
We know that this is a difficult time for you and your family. Losing a loved one due to the negligence of another person or group should never happen to anyone.
At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., our team is ready to step in and help. While we know that no amount of money will ever erase your loss, compensation can help bring closure to this. We will work to secure:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Cost of pre-death medical care
- Loss of future income and benefits of the deceased
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of consortium or companionship damages
- Punitive damages against those responsible
If you need a Bethlehem Wrongful Death Lawyer, you can contact us for a Free Consultation by Clicking Here or calling 215-673-7733.