Hotel Accident Attorney In Philadelphia
Going on vacation and staying at a hotel is supposed to be a carefree and pleasurable experience. Hotels are like homes away from home, except that because you pay to be a guest at a hotel, the hotel’s staff and agents owe you the highest duty of care to ensure your safety.
Despite this, there are many reported injuries resulting from Hotel Accidents. If you or a loved one were injured in a Hotel Accident, please do not try and handle the issue yourself.
Here Are Some of the Ways That People Can Get Hurt in a Hotel Setting:
- Slip and Falls in bathrooms due to non-stick tub and tile surfaces
- Door maintenance issues
- Improper floor mats and floor mat placement
- Failure to have handrails in bath stalls and showers
- Failure to wax the floor properly
- Failure to warn of wet or waxed floors
- Failure to clean spills in hotel and lobbies
- Failure to maintain room ac and heat properly, so the unit leaks
- Failure to clean properly results in bed bugs
- Pool liability for failing to clean and monitor
- Hotel dram shop liability for a hotel bar that over-serves alcohol
At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we are familiar with all of the above claim types and can assist you with any incident on hotel property. The consultation is free, so call us if you or a loved one were injured on hotel property.
The injuries that we see from hotel negligence most commonly are:
- Fractures of all kinds from falls
- Sprains of every part of the body
- Head injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Dental injuries
- Eye injuries
- Burn Injuries from poorly temperature plumbing
Injured in an accident or assault at a hotel can cause physical trauma and emotional stress. These hardships are often paired with the financial burdens associated with medical expenses, rehabilitation, time off of work, and lost wages.
We know this is a difficult time for you, so we are here to ensure you receive the full compensation you deserve. We will use every tool to prepare to resolve your case. If necessary, medical experts, private investigators, and other professionals will be retained to ensure that we have the best understanding of your case.
Many more types of injuries can result from hotel negligence, including Food Poisoning and even attacks from trespassers. Call The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., for a Free Consultation.