No one wakes up in the morning and expects to experience a personal injury, but the sad fact is that many people are injured through no fault of their own on a daily basis. Another person’s negligence can cause you to get hurt, and these injuries could be life-altering, resulting in permanent disability and chronic pain, leaving you unable to work for a living. You deserve justice, and we want to help you ensure that the party whose negligence left you injured is held accountable for their liability in court. If you want to talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer about taking legal action, contact The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. to discuss building your civil case.
Personal Injury Can Come about In Various Ways
There are a variety of ways a person can become injured due to someone else’s negligence, including:
- Slip-and-Fall Accident on a wet floor (Premises Liability)
- Defective Product causing electrical shocks and/or burns (product liability)
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Professional Malpractice resulting in injury
If You Have Been Injured
Experiencing an injury can leave your mind feeling confused as it tries to adjust to the haze caused by pain and suffering, and it can be difficult to know what steps to take after you have been hurt. Here is what to do if you have been injured:
- Get medical help right away. Even if you think your injuries are minor enough to be treated at home, it is important to allow a medical professional to evaluate your condition—hairline fractures can cause chronic mobility issues, and soft-tissue injuries may not become painful until hours or even days have passed.
- Gather documentation on your injury. Take photos of the injuries themselves and retain copies of medical bills that resulted from injury treatment. Attempt to collect contact information from any witnesses to your injury.
- Contact an attorney with extensive personal injury litigation experience to help you build your legal case.
Statistics on Personal Injuries in the United States
According to data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 30 million emergency room visits happened in 2015 due to unintentional personal injuries, and unintentional injuries are the fourth leading cause of fatality in the United States alone. These figures include such situations as falling accidents, car accidents, truck accidents, as well as unintentional poisoning incidents. In total, more than 145,000 people lost their lives as a result of unintentional Personal Injury during 2015.
We Can Help if You or a Loved One Have Been Hurt
If you need a personal injury lawyer in Camden, The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. can help you file a claim in civil court. We are committed to helping injured people like you recover financial compensation via the legal system, and we are passionate about holding liable parties accountable for the damages they caused. We will work hard to get you every dime you are entitled to as an injury victim under the law, and will be your courtroom advocates every step of the way. Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation.